Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Houston, we have a website!

It's true!!! After a long week of tinkering, we've finally launched thekookycakelady.com! Be sure to check it out and see what nifty things we've come up with. :)

I can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me. Now we can get the word out to everyone about these tasty goodies. We're working on the gallery and posting pictures; I have to talk to my web designer on the best way to do that, but for now you can see some in my facebook album here. I'm also considering a redesign on this blog so that it matches the website a little better. So in the mean time, wish us luck!

Oh, and by the way, be sure to follow us and be another person who likes cake so you can stay up-to-date with holiday and seasonal specials offered through our site!

No comments: