Monday, April 20, 2009

Inside the Jewelry Box

Miss Patty, our receptionist at Royal Vendors, was hosting a Silpada jewelry party at her home this weekend. Her daughter was doing her first showing as a solo representative! To mark the occasion, Patty asked me to do a cake for the party. We sat down and talked size and ideas, then she showed me this page out of the catalogue showing a set of earrings, necklace and ring that she personally owns. We decided to used this set for the jewelry on the cake, opting for the classic brown Silpada box.
I took some artistic liberty with the logo on the cake because I wanted it to stand out a little more. The original box she gave me as a model had the logo and name in small print on the bottom right corner of the lid.
I hope the party went well. I can't wait to talk to her Tuesday to see how her daughter liked the cake! :-)

No comments: